What country would I like to visit?

Hi everyone, in this blog I will talk about France, one of the countries I would like to visit someday.

Why France? I would like to go to France because it is a very interesting country. France has all the legacy of rebirth, its landscapes and architecture are beautiful, besides, it is very rich in culture and art. 
Louvre Museum

I would like to go to the city of Paris to see iconic places such as the Louvre Museum, the Eiffel Tower, the Notre Dame Cathedral and I would also like to go to Normandy which is a city historically important in the context of the Second World War, where one of the battles lasted almost three months. Also, in Normandy you can visit a castle located by the sea called Mont Saint-Michel.
    
Mont Saint - Michel 

Maybe I would like to be able to live in France for a couple of years, because it is a country that I think is very well managed, it has high quality public services, and even universal services such as health. Also, it is a country that fights against inequalities and that can provide great opportunities to learn and grow as a person and professionally.


However, I have always projected my future in Chile, especially to be able to carry out my professional career in the Chilean public system and to always be close to my family and friends.

Comentarios

  1. Hi,
    I think that France is a wonderful country too, especially for art and architecture. Nice blog :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Francia is wonderful, it has incredible places worth admiring. I hope you can get to know it and learn as much from it as you wish.
    I also hope you can be a great public administrator in Chile.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. France is a very interesting country to visit, also to study public administration... I hope you can visit France and, who knows? maybe be able to take a course before returning to Chile if you are interested.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. French its a dream, every place, every street and arquitecture. I hope that you can visit this country and please tell me when you go to French maybe we can go together hahah. I recomend you to visit the "Château de Versailles" its a World Heritage.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. France is a magical country. I admire its architecture too much that it must make you feel in another era when walking through its streets.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. France in photos are very beautiful country, the louvre musseum it's very similar to the library of Universidad de Los Andes hahah, you know what photography of the eiffel tower in the night are illegal?

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hi there!! I´d would like to visit France someday too. And be on tour for Europe really, the thing I like the most about France is the food, so if I go there some time, I just be the coffee house in coffee house eating macarons LOL

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Hi :) that country has so many beautiful place like so many countries but it's true that we all want to visit the Eiffel tower, so i hope you can get to know France!

    ResponderBorrar
  10. I would like to visit France, one of the places that has always attracted my attention is the Eiffel Tower!

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Wow .. I wish everyone could visit that beautiful country, all the people are respectful, the fashion is very elegant, the food is sensational, and the places are beautiful.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The best concert ever!

Summer Plans