My favorite movie

Hello everyone, choosing a movie was a difficult decision because I don't have a favorite movie, I like a lot of them. 


But in this blog I will talk about a movie that I liked a lot when I was a child. This movie is The Lion King, honestly I don't remember why I liked it a lot, but I remember that when I was five or six years old I watched it almost every day, I knew the dialogues and songs and my favorite character was the meerkat called "Timon".

It has been many years since I last watched it, but since I watched it so many times I remember all the scenes and I think it is a very beautiful film, which shows the importance of family and friends. Besides, it deals in a very special way with the subject of the death of our loved ones. Finally, it tries to show us that our loved ones are always with us.

The movies I like to watch now are of the kind of crime, drama and suspense. The last movie I watched is called "Pacto de Fuga". It's a Chilean movie about the escape of political prisoners from Santiago's jail during the military dictatorship, it's very good, I recommend it!   






Comentarios

  1. I love this movie (The Lion King)!! It's so beautiful, but my favorite character is "Rafiki". Although Chilean films have always been undervalued, I also hope to see "Pacto de Fuga" sometime, the story sounds interesting.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. "The Lion King" is a wonderful movie, besides, it has an incredible soundtrack. My favorite character is also Timon.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The Lion King is a very moving movie, I feel that all the scenes are incredible, it is definitely also one of my favorite girl's movies.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Aww I love this movie; do you know that the face of Mufasa it based on the face of Tom Cruise? It´s because he was considered the most beautiful man alive in that time. Just a fun fact!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. The Lion King is a classic, it's always a good time to watch that movie!

    ResponderBorrar

  6. I'm not a big fan of Disney, but The Lion King is definitely part of my childhood!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I love animated movies, this movie is beautiful, althoug is so sad too, poor Mufasa

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

What country would I like to visit?

The best concert ever!

Summer Plans