Summer Plans

Hello everyone, in this blog I will talk about my summer plans.

During summer I would like to be able to go to the beach to walk and lie down on the sand while I listen to the sound of the sea and also to be able to swim in the ocean, which is a lot of fun, although you have to be careful with the waves. 

I would also like to go camping somewhere where there is a lake nearby so I can be surrounded by nature, make a fire at night and heat marshmallows, they are very tasty.

I think it would be good to relax and be able to clear my mind, actually any other place that is not my home would be fantastic hahaha. This year has been very complicated because of the pandemic and being in quarantine so long, so I think we all need to change environments and clear our minds.

If I end up going to any of these places, I would like to go with my boyfriend, my brother and some cousins. Last summer we all went to the beach together and had a great time.

Finally, I would like to get together with some friends to hang out and see them after so long. I would also like to work for a while during the summer so I can save a little money to be able to carry out some projects that I have in mind.

Comentarios

  1. That your plans are fantastic, I hope you can get out and distract yourself from everything that´s going on in the world, it's only fair and necessary to be able to clear your head a little... enjoy whatever plan you develop

    ResponderBorrar
  2. great, I hope you can achieve all your plans, this year was very difficult, you need the vacations<3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love your plans, I think is important to relax, this years was horrible!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love camping and good luck in your projects ..

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

What country would I like to visit?

The best concert ever!